Nazi Ufos - a documentray by History Channel
This documentary deals with the presumed theory that the Nazis developed UFO technology during the second world war.
The term "Nazi UFO" is defined by Wikipedia as such;
refers to claims about advanced aircraft or spacecraft Nazi Germany supposedly developed during World War II. Some believe that Nazi scientists continued to develop these flying saucers in secret underground bunkers in the New Swabia region of Antarctica. References to such craft appear mostly in science fiction, conspiracy theory, and underground comic book sources.
These stories are often associated with esoteric Nazism, an ideology that supposes the possibility of Nazi restoration by supernatural or paranormal means. Nazi UFO tales and myths conform largely to documented history on the following points:
- Nazi Germany claimed the territory of New Swabia in Antarctica, sent an expedition there in 1938, and planned others.
- Nazi Germany conducted research into advanced propulsion technology, including rocketry, Viktor Schauberger's turbine research, and the Arthur Sack A.S.6 experimental "flying disc".
- Some UFO sightings during World War II, particularly those known as foo fighters, were thought to be enemy aircraft.
Early Claims of Nazi UFOs
The earliest non-fiction assertion of Nazi flying saucers appears to have been an article which appeared in the Italian newspaper Il Giornale d'Italia in early 1950. Written by Professor Giuseppe Belluzzo, an Italian scientist and a former Italian Minister of National Economy under the Mussolini regime, it claimed that "types of flying discs were designed and studied in Germany and Italy as early as 1942". Belluzzo also expressed the opinion that "some great power is launching discs to study them"
The same month, German engineer Rudolf Schriever gave an interview to German news magazine Der Spiegel in which he claimed that he had designed a craft powered by a circular plane of rotating turbine blades, 49 ft (15 m) in diameter. He said that the project had been developed by him and his team at BMW's Prague works until April 1945, when he fled Czechoslovakia. His designs for the disk and a model were stolen from his workshop in Bremerhaven-Lehe in 1948 and he was convinced that Czech agents had built his craft for "a foreign power"
You can see the SS Nazi symbol on the bottom of this UFO in the below pics - presumed to be a Vril craft
In 1953, when Avro Canada announced that it was developing the VZ-9-AV Avrocar, a circular jet aircraft with an estimated speed of 1,500 mph (2,400 km/h), German engineer Georg Klein claimed that such designs had been developed during the Third Reich. Klein identified two types of supposed German flying disks:
- A non-rotating disk developed at Breslau by V-2 rocket engineer Richard Miethe, which was captured by the Soviets, while Miethe fled to the US via France, and ended up working for Avro.
- A disk developed by Rudolf Schriever and Klaus Habermohl at Prague, which consisted of a ring of moving turbine blades around a fixed cockpit. Klein claimed that he had witnessed this craft's first manned flight on 14 February 1945, when it managed to climb to 12,400 m (41,000 ft) in 3 minutes and attained a speed of 2,200 km/h (1,400 mph) in level flight.
Aeronautical engineer Roy Fedden remarked that the only craft that could approach the capabilities attributed to flying saucers were those being designed by the Germans towards the end of the war. Fedden (who was also chief of the technical mission to Germany for the Ministry of Aircraft Production) stated in 1945:
"I have seen enough of their designs and production plans to realize that if they (the Germans) had managed to prolong the war some months longer, we would have been confronted with a set of entirely new and deadly developments in air warfare"
Fedden also added that the Germans were working on a number of very unusual aeronautical projects, though he did not elaborate upon his statement.
In 1959, Captain Edward J. Ruppelt, editor of the U.S.A.F.'s Project Blue Book wrote:
"When WWII ended, the Germans had several radical types of aircraft and guided missiles under development. The majority were in the most preliminary stages, but they were the only known craft that could even approach the performance of objects reported to UFO observers."
Vril 7 at the Brandenburg testing grounds
The woman in the foreground is the Vril Gesellschaft medium Sigrun who has been authenticated in other WW2 photos standing in front of Fw 190 fighters
Please donate to help me devote my time to UFO disclosure